Made from an old pattern by Julie McCullough of Magic Threads, he is 18" tall (more or less). I used fleece instead of the robe velour she calls for (primarily because the local Hancock no longer carries robe velour, just as it no longer carries lots of other useful things); his eyes are buttons with a felt backing, and his wings and horns are some liquid-y metallic fabric that I had on hand. His arms are button jointed, but his legs are stationary. He sits, and that's it. I contemplated (briefly) adding toenails and things of that sort, but Riley is only three and a half, after all . . . maybe if I ever make another one.
I did have to do some adjusting, and I'm not sure whether it was due to the change in fabric, or my stuffing, or something else entirely—but his head was too heavy for his body and he tipped over drunkenly when I tried to sit him down, so I had to open him up, remove his tail, and insert a weight bag of plastic pellets. I also weighted his tail with pellets and sewed it back on a little ways up his back instead of into the botton seam, where it originally was. And I did some more stitching on his legs, to hold them in closer. So now all is well, and I think he'll do nicely.
Here's another picture, so you can see his arm joints.